First, sign in to Tagboard on Your Computer
- Go to www.Tagboard.com and click the "Sign in" button
- Sign in by using a Twitter or Facebook account
• Go to the top right hand corner and click on the "+" button to create a tagboard.
• #Hashtag - Choose a hashtag that you want to automatically aggregate content into your "Latest tab" of your tagboard. This initial (primary) hashtag will also show on your live displays.
• Description - Enter a description of what social media topics you will add to this tagboard, and where you will use this tagboard (e.g. community page, graduation ceremony, conference or event, etc.).
• You're ready! Press the blue "Create tagboard" button
There are three ways to feature a story, and you can do it either way throughout this step:
You can produce your story from the Latest tab, which pulls in all the public content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Google+ and Flickr with the main tagboard hashtag (your Tagboard title) and secondary hashtags if you are using those.
URL Uploader (Upgrade)
You can upload public social media content from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page Posts, Facebook Posts to Public Pages, Facebook Comments and YouTube posts through the "Feature Post via URL" tool. Click the Load Post button on the left side of the tagboard toolbar to start manually featuring posts.
This tool allows you to feature/display ANY public post from Twitter, Instagram or from a Public Facebook Page via the post URL (even if it does not have a #hashtag.)
Tagboard for Google Chrome
Our Google Chrome extension gives you quick and easy access to all your tagboards. Additionally, if you have an upgraded account, you can feature posts directly from the social networks right onto your tagboard.
• Choose the "Display" dropdown on the right hand side of the screen
• Select the display you want, and you're ready to go live!
Display Options (the options included may depend on which account type you have)
- Isolated - single-post animated display.
- Grid - multi-post grid animated display.
- Lower Third - single-post animated display for lower third of your screen.
- Ticker - scrolling text and animated post display for the lower crawl area of your screen.
- Warp - single-post animated display with posts flying in the background.
- Heatmap - Google Maps powered and single-post animated display with hot spots as indicators for geo-tagged posts.
- Cinematic - single-post animated display with full-screen media.
- Waterfall - multi-post display with columns of posts animating continuously.
- Waterfall Interactive - multi-post display with columns of posts animating continuously. Users can interact with the display by touching and enlarging the posts that are on screen. This display is ideal for a touchscreen TV or monitor.
- Postcard - single-post animated display that resembles a stack of post cards.
- Embed - To display on your website go to the settings drop down and press the "Embed Code" button. Once you get to the "Embed code" screen, cut and paste the 3 lines of code into your site. You can also use this code to embed in other places like Facebook.