Unblocking a Blocked Post or User
Don't worry, If you accidentally block a user or block a post, you can easily get it back!
- To unblock a post or user, first select the blocked user and the blocked post icons on the right-hand side of the screen.
- When you select the "x" any posts that you have blocked will display as a grayed out post and the block icon the bottom of the post will appear red
- Simply click the red "UNDO" link and the post will become unblocked
- When you select the silhouette icon with the block symbol from the filter drop down, the usernames of any blocked users will appear above the posts
- Simply click the red silhouette icon for the user you want to block, and the user will become unblocked
- There is no limit to the number of blocked post.
- Blocked users is limited to 30. If you unblock a 31st user, the oldest user that you blocked, will automatically become unblocked.
- To return to the normal Tagboard view, click the "Filter" label from the toolbar again.
- Then click the block post and block user icon from the drop down menue and the blocked posts and blocked users will become hidden from view.